Happy New Year!
Dr Brad’s Top 9 for 2019
– Eat a diet high in whole foods and plants, predominantly vegetarian or vegan. Increase consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables.
– Include beneficial fats and oils.
– Stay hydrated – Drink more water. Aim for 30 ml of water per kg of body weight.
– Avoid sugar, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, and preservatives, processed and refined foods.
– Eat good quality chocolate.
– Sleep – aim for 6-8 hours of good solid sleep per night.
– Have a time out every day.
– Read more. Educate yourself.
– Appreciate what you have.
Pursue your dreams!
Eat well. Live well. Everyday.
Wishing you all the best for 2019 with good health, happiness, and abundance.
Dr Brad McEwen PhD
Category: HealthTags: Anxiety, Awesome, Cardiometabolic syndrome, Cardiovascular disease, Chocolate, Chronic disease, Depression, Diet, Education, Enjoy, Food, Foodie, Health, Healthy, Healthy lifestyle, healthy meals, Heart, Herbal Medicine, Herbs, Lifestyle, Meditation, Mediterranean Diet, Mentoring, Metabolic Syndrome, Mindfulness, Naturopathy, New Year, Nutrients, Nutrition, Nutritional Medicine, Optimum Mentoring, Red Wine, Risk factors, Webinars